Tuesday, October 25, 2011

makes you feel fruity!




Today I was passing a fruit street vendor, and they had a special on bananas. Such a good special in fact that I couldn’t resist and purchased a bunch. Then it occurred to me that they were going to be going off in a few days, and so needed to be consumed, and fast. I racked my brains for a whole ten minutes. It was very taxing, and then I came up with the answer. The rocky-road. This is a cocktail that I was shown long ago. It is a cocktail that reminds me of children’s birthday parties (even though it is entirely unsuitable for children), for it is a real treat!

It tastes like a slice of rocky road with every mouthful that you take! Now are you ready….

Ingredients;
2 bananas
½ cup of raspberries
30ml baileys
30ml frangelico
45ml cream
2 cups Ice
3 swirls of chocolate sauce

Method;
Add all the ingredients into a mixer/blender, and blend until smooth. Then pour out into martini glasses, and put a swirl of chocolate sauce on top of each one, and garnish with a raspberry! This mixture make 2-3.

Now its time to turn up some cheesy 90’s pop and dance your heart out ! Just like you’re at a birthday party from way back! But be warned, too many of these and your head is going to be feeling pretty rocky in the am! 


No comments:

Post a Comment